Thursday, September 15, 2011

CraZy Busy!

My life has taken on a life of it's own! Things have been crazy busy lately and to make things worse I look at the calendar and it's mid-September already!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!?! After this weekend is over I hope to:

1. Get a bit caught up on my blog posts...notice I said "a bit" knowing that I wouldn't be able to get totally caught up. So many posts to blog, so little time!

2. Visit some friends on Orcas Island...I miss them sooooooo much!

3. Try to get away with Mike for a mini-vacation or something....we really need it!

Although I haven't been keeping up on my blog, I have been keeping up on my friend's blogs...and now my daughter Hannah has begun blogging too! Love it! Love her more!! Feel free to check out her blog at http://www.mamawhimsy.blogspot.com/

Love you guys!

1 comment: