Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Reading, remembering, & realizing....


Sitting up late tonight, not feeling sleepy & letting Mike sleep
without getting disturbed by my restless movements.
Decided to revisit my blog and began to read.
Went way back to the beginning....reading, looking at photos,
remembering sweet times with family & friends,
remembering the joys of living aboard the Cape Dorset,
and realizing how quickly time passes, the years go by,
and the grandchildren are growing & more have arrived!

I think it may be time to begin recording memories again.
Maybe not all in a regular timeline, so much has happened in the
years since I last posted a blog; but choosing memories here &
there to share with my family & friends. So I can look back
and remember treasures of time spent with loved ones,
finding beauty in the space around me,
finding joy again in this journey God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment