Camping at Grayland has been a family tradition since before
Mike & I left the Ranch. Our friend has allowed us to use
his lot for our family campouts, and we have been so blessed!
This year we enjoyed our time with Hannah, Simeon,
T, N, S & C. It was wonderful to get away
& spend time with them. Hannah & I spent most of our time at the
campsite, next year we will be able to go to the beach as C
will be walking then....makes it much easier! She & I did get to
go explore the antique/junk stores and have a coffee together.
We almost always have sunny weather!
Hannah was very happy with the camp trailer
they were able to use!
it was perfect for growling through!
We are planning next year's campout...this time we are all hoping
to be together. Caitlin had to work, and Bill & Aubrey were hosting
their Japanese student Sairi so they were unable to come this year.
Grayland 2011 should be a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment