Friday, March 4, 2011

Cozy Coffee.......

Hannah & I spent a fun afternoon together.
We decided to make felt coffee sleeves,
maybe the peppermint/vanilla latte' &
white chocolate peppermint mocha
we were enjoying inspired us!
We definitely felt creative and enjoyed our time together!

Hannah begins her design.

 She decided on a herringbone pattern with her
plaid pieces & began the handstitching process.

N diligently crafting with us.

Hannah's final creation!

I like the woodgrain buttons!

My design.

Whimsical butterfly.

I even got the rickrack lined up!

I like the 3D effect!

A lot of cutting, handstitching, love & laughter
as we spent an afternoon simply enjoying each other's company!
I love time spent with Hannah and my little cowboys!
S & C were napping during this time, while
N loved having a special time with Mommy & Grammy.

2 comments:

  1. you are so creative Shannon. Miss you tons!!!! Glad to peak in on what you are up to!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you tons too! Looking forward to coming for a visit soon to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete