This is the first time in a long time that I have been excited
about doing the laundry, but for the last 3 1/2 years I have
been going to the laundromat or to one of our girl's homes
to do our laundry. It has been a great blessing to spend time
with our girls while doing the laundry, but I'd rather just visit
with them and NOT be doing the laundry. Mike found this
little Italian washer/dryer all-in-one unit on Craigslist & has
installed it on our boat. Next step is building the cabinet surround to match the beadboard walls.
It's only taking a few inches from our closet space,
and once the surround is installed it will look nice
plus we will have a great shelf/shallow storage with lid
for gloves & hats on top. It is GREAT to be able to
do our laundry at home! Mike does a load a day!
Does it really work I have seen these and wondered. I know how wonderful it is to have a washer & dryer. I will never take one for granted again. Miss you on facebook hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteYes, this really works! I just put a load in the machine in the morning (using only 2 tablespoons of laundry soap and some vinegar for softener) and go to work. When Mike gets home he takes out the mostly dry load, hangs up what is still damp to finish drying, and starts another load! It's so great to be caught up on the laundry and be able to wash it at home! It's especially nice that Mike does a load a day!!
ReplyDeleteNice!! and the dryer works well too?
ReplyDeleteIt is a washer/dryer combo unit (all in one) and somehow it spins and steams dry the clothes. The drying part works pretty well, but most of the time we have to hang up the clothes to finish drying as they are still a bit damp when they come out. All in all I am very happy with my "hot little Italian number!"
ReplyDelete